The Buyer shall have the right to return Goods in the following circumstances:
1. For any reason, within fourteen (14) days beginning on the day after the Buyer receives the Goods, provided that this 14-day return period does not apply to 1.Goods that cannot be accepted for return due to hygienic reasons (such as, but not limited to, earrings);2. Goods that have been made to the Buyer’s specifications or personalized;3.Goods that been assembled or installed by or on behalf of the Buyer, in whole or in part;4.Goods that, by their nature cannot be returned, or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; and5.Goods that are sold during “clearance” or “blowout” sales.
2. Within ten (10) days of delivery in the case of Faulty Goods (other than damage that is or should have been apparent upon delivery, which is subject to the three-day notification period ). Upon the Seller’s confirmation that the Good is Faulty, the Seller will refund the Purchase Price as per the original payment method(s). However, this does not apply to Goods with a minor fault or defect, as determined by the Seller, that are capable of rectification, and are so rectified by the Seller at the Seller’s cost. In the case of a minor fault or defect, the Seller may rectify the fault or defect by repair and/or a partial refund (as a BTR account credit), as determined by the Seller.
3. Notice of the Buyer’s wish to return the Goods must be made if sent by mail, five clear business days after the date of posting.
4. The Buyer must comply with the return procedure to obtain an account credit. Failure to comply with such a procedure will result in the Goods being rejected and returned to the Buyer.
5. All Goods returned by the Buyer to the Seller must be the original Goods as delivered to the Buyer, in their original, undamaged packaging and must be in an unused condition (except only in the case of Goods which have been discovered to be Faulty).
6. Under no circumstances will the Seller accept any returned Goods, even if Faulty, that have been tampered with, modified or replaced or switched with counterfeit and/or different products, in whole or in part, as determined by the Seller in its discretion. In such event, the Seller may reject the refund claim, retain the returned products, notify local law enforcement agencies in the Buyer’s jurisdiction and/or pursue civil remedies against the Buyer
7. In the event that any return does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Seller reserves the right to refuse either all or some of the account credit which would otherwise be due in respect of such returned Goods.